The following terms and conditions (hereinafter “GTC”) govern the relationship between the user (hereinafter "User") and MEET Live GmbH (hereinafter "MEET Live"), for the platform special-rates.com (hereinafter "Platform").
- MEET LIVE offers with the platform and the associated subdomains an online brokerage service for tourist offers such as accommodation, transport services, activities and the similar.
- Service providers e.g. hotels, airlines, car rental companies, or similar, hereinafter "service providers / fulfillment partners" provide offers to the platform. The content and prices are created and defined by the respective service providers.
- The offers are either searchable and bookable via iframe integrated booking software on the platform or searchable and bookable via hyperlink on the website of the service provider / fulfillment partner.
- Each offer may be subject to different GTC, payment and cancellation conditions, data protection provisions of the respective service provider / fulfillment partner.
- MEET LIVE is not the provider of the listed offers and requested services and is also not liable for the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the contracts concluded with the service providers / fulfillment partners and users.
- All information about the service providers, the services, prices and offers originate from the respective service provider. MEET LIVE is not obligated to verify the information provided by the service providers / fulfillment partners and is not liable to a User for the accuracy or completeness thereof. If, despite careful recording and transmission of the data, MEET LIVE has negligently made a mistake, liability for this is excluded.
- Descriptions and images used on the platform serve to illustrate an offer, are exemplary and do not necessarily reflect the exact conditions on site.
- The offers booked by the User are to be paid to the respective booked service provider / fulfillment partner. The services, prices, payment and cancellation terms, data protection provisions defined by the service provider / fulfillment partner per offer shall apply.
- MEET LIVE explicitly points out to the User that legal business relationships, such as accommodation or rental contracts, are not concluded with MEET LIVE, but with the selected service provider / fulfillment partner. MEET LIVE is only the electronic facilitator of the requests.
- Until the booking is sent, the previous entries can be viewed and changed at any stage of the booking process. If the booking process is to be cancelled, the process can be terminated at any time by clicking the "Cancel" button or by closing the browser. After submitting the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation directly from the selected service provider / fulfillment partner to the contact details you have provided.
- MEET LIVE reserves the right to unilaterally change these GTC at any time if it is deemed necessary or if this is required for legal reasons. The current GTC will be published on the platform in each case.
- Information on data protection can be found under "data protection". Our data protection officer will be happy to answer any questions you may have: L_moc__setar-laiceps--levart or by mail to: MEET Live GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Industriestrasse, CH-6300 Zug.
- In case of any disputes the place of jurisdiction is Zug, Switzerland.
- Severability clause
Should individual provisions not be legally effective or lose their legal effectiveness due to a later circumstance or should a loophole become apparent, the legal effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. In place of the invalid provisions or to fill the gap, an appropriate provision shall apply which, as far as legally possible, comes as close as possible to what the parties would have intended if they had considered the point
Excerpt from the integrated booking software
Various booking software are integrated on the platform, which provide the necessary technology and also manage the service requests. These are equally subject to the valid data protection regulations. The integration is done by means of iframe on the platform or by linking to third party sites.
Booking software for flight, hotel, rental car
Ypsilon.net AG, with the brand specials.de and the fulfillment partner flyondo GmbH, Vilbeler Landstrasse 203, D-60388 Frankfurt, UID DE 309364960, HRB 107012, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Managing Director Hans Joachim Klenz.
This terms and conditions has been translated into English for information purposes; only the original German version is legally binding.